Self-priming open impeller slurry pumps
Ideal for sludge, for construction sites, for pumping from lower level, as well as for pumping of
aviation fuels from underground tanks.
- Capacity up to 1,200 m³/h
- Head up to 55 m
- Solids free passage up to 75mm
Recommended for corrosive and/or abrasive & viscous liquids, compatible with cast iron, bronze, aluminum or stainless steel, which can contain air.
The pump can be located above, on side or under the liquid. Some pump sizes can self-prime up to the physical limit of 8 m.
Available with various drives such as single phase, three-phase, explosion-proof motors and gasoline or diesel engine.
Produced in different versions depending on the specific application. Also with ATEX Certificate.
- Suction and discharge ports are available flanged or threaded (up to 4”)
- Check valve: avoids backflow of liquid from the discharge side and reduces priming times.
- Maintenance-free ball bearings.
- Mechanical seal in Sic/Viton® (FKM) with stainless steel shaft sleeve and lubrication behind the seal to improve dry running capabilities.
- Heavy-duty open impeller and wear plate designed for abrasion and passage of solids.
- On request, with cutting device for soft solids.
A broad range of applications
- Animal food
- Clean or dirty solvents, soda
- Diesel, Petroleum products, Gasoline
- Fire-fighting water, flood drainage, rain water
- Lime milk
- Liquid manure
- River water, sump water
- Water with mud, sand or with solids